Office 365 Deployment
In today’s fast growing IT world businesses are moving to cloud to make enterprise work easier. It helps to save time and money, and also facilitates your IT staff to focus on making your business better instead of just simply maintaining it. Company’s in-house operations with internal infrastructure face limitations on expansions and speed. In today’s fast growing and speedy business world your company can not afford slow down.
We are at Bitscape, we offer simpler, low-cost alternatives to high-risk migration methods.
- Execute smooth, automated email migrations between source and destination platforms.
- Acquire improved data and insights to sell, on-board and service the cloud.
- Mechanically and easily on-board your small-to-midsize business to Office 365.
- Constructs and organize Outlook accounts without even visiting a desk.
- Make sure your emails are protected at the moment you click “Send”.
Bitscape’s Office 365 using all rapid and excellent Deployment workflows. As the Microsoft Cloud Solutions partner to your business Bitscape will facilitates your company with an ideal and fast accomplishment to cloud based business which cater for your practical needs.
Mainly there are two basic ways which you can deploy Office 365 in your organization:
- Users can install Office 365 directly from the Office 365 portal.
- Download the Office 365 software to your local network and then deploy it to your users.
For any software installation the important part is the preparation for that which leads to success.
Initially in arranging Office 365 deployment should be for evaluation of Software Requirement for Office 365 Business. The guideline spells out browser and Microsoft Office client whom Office 365 supports with mobile devices, admin tools and other services like Outlook Web App.
Further important step is to start an Office 365 pilot deployment, which all-in-one FastTrack Page contains everything as per your organization requirement to get your Office 365 trial up and running, containing a link for a “Download Pilot Guide “PDF.
Last of al, Prepare Office Clients for Office 365 facilitates your organization “Deploy Office clients in your environment and make sure that these clients meet Office 365 requirement before you deploy.
Exclusive of research, technology movements are tricky and seldom go efficiently and migrating to Office 365 can be especially trying. Migrate to Office 365 the ideal straight point. Although it focuses mostly on moving user mailbox content from on-premises to Exchange Online, it’s also overflowing with actionable guidelines and activities for any migrating situation.
Customers of Office 365 can run Office client application on Windows, Mac OSX and tablet devices and connect to cloud-hosted services which includes.
- Email and calendaring which is Exchange Online.
- Online file storage and sharing which is known as OneDrive foe Business.
- Social Networking with Yammer.
- With sharePoint Online Public- facing and intranet website hosting.
- Lync Online for Instant messaging, video and audio conference.
Office 365 is Microsoft’s cloud which targets at organizations using services like Office, Lync, Yammer, Exchange and SharePoint. The main plan of Office 365 is to lessen the on-premises footprints formerly required to run these services like Microsoft is recreating these services in the cloud building upon Azure services including Azure Active Directory, a cloud based user and group system which provides certification and user or group management services for Office 365.
Deployment of Office 365 using Microsoft
The moment deploying Office 365 with the tools facilitated by Microsoft, your organization can end up deploying and managing more servers and resources compare to in your data centre. For identity alliance Microsoft offers Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and for Active Directory Synchronization, Dir Sync or AAD Sync both these need dedicated servers, network infrastructure and skills to manage and maintain. With the use of these tools can also result in splitting your configuration between cloud and premises, with different interfaces and settings.
Office 365 is the modern cloud infrastructure; Microsoft offers tools to your organization so that your organization can migrate to it.
- Office 365 Deployment
- Remote Staff Augmentation Services
- Active Directory Implementations in Cloud
- Deployment Planning Services by SharePoint
- SharePoint Migration Online
- SharePoint Online Development
- Mission Critical LoB SaaS Application Hosting on Azure
- Azure Operations Management Suite (OMS )
- Azure IaaS
- System Integration
- Windows Azure PaaS
- Azure Planning and consulting services
- Azure Site Recovery services
- Enterprise Integration
- IT Infrastructure Management Solutions
- IT Strategy Transforming
- Microsoft Azure Consulting
- Microsoft Exchange Server Integration with Lync Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Deployment Planning Services
- Private Cloud Deployment Services
- Microsoft Cloud Architect & Planning