Azure Site Recovery services
Microsoft brings disaster recovery as a service to its Azure cloud under the name Azure Site Recovery.
The Bitscape Azure Site Recovery service automates the replication of VMs based on policies set and controlled by the user. It can synchronize and manage the replication of data by integrating with existing technologies including Hyper-V Replica, System Centre and SQL Server AlwaysOn. Any data replicated to Azure as the secondary site is encrypted and can also be encrypted when data is at-rest.
Microsoft Azure Site Recovery is a Microsoft Azure service which will facilitates failover for on-premises Hyper-Virtual machines (VMs)
Azure Site Recovery is the newest example of Microsoft's move away from its old strategy of leveraging its market dominance to force everyone to use its tools. The first version is free version of Windows, then Office that runs on Apple devices, and then the open-sourcing of several development tools. Now, Microsoft made its large push into the cloud market, Azure developers dedicated to allow systems based on Linux, an open-source OS, run its infrastructure as a Service offering, as opposed to restricting it to Windows.
Azure Site Recovery, earlier which was known as Hyper- V Recovery Manager. New capabilities will enables customers to replicate VMs from their own data centers directly to Azure and coordinate the recovery of workloads in a cloud computing environment.
Azure Site Recovery can give your business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) strategy by orchestrating replication, failover and recovery of virtual machines in a number of deployment scenarios.
- Simplify: Site Recovery facilitates simplify your BCDR strategy by making it easy to configure replication, and run failover and recovery for you on-premises workloads and applications. .
- Replication: your company can replicate on-premises workloads to Azure storage or to a secondary datacenter. .
- Vault: to handle replication you set up a Site Recovery vault in an Azure region you select. All metadata remains within that region. .
- Metadata: no application data can send to Azure. Site Recovery only needs metadata such as virtual machine and VMM cloud names. .
- Connection to Azure: the communication of Management servers with Azure is depending on your deployment scenario.
- Office 365 Deployment
- Remote Staff Augmentation Services
- Active Directory Implementations in Cloud
- Deployment Planning Services by SharePoint
- SharePoint Migration
- SharePoint Online Development
- Azure Application Hosting
- Azure OMS
- Azure IaaS
- System Integration
- Windows Azure PaaS
- Azure Planning and consulting services
- Azure Site Recovery services
- Enterprise Integration
- IT Infrastructure Management Solutions
- IT Strategy Transforming
- Microsoft Azure Consulting
- Microsoft Exchange Server Integration with Lync Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Deployment Planning Services
- Private Cloud Deployment Services
- Microsoft Cloud Architect & Planning