Please Get in Touch today or drop your inquires at firstname.lastname@example.org
E-learning comprises all forms of electronically supported learning and teaching. E-learning is essentially the computer and network-enabled transfer of skills and knowledge. Content is delivered via internet, intranet, audio / video tape and CD Rom.
Reduce Time & Travel Cost
Up-to-Date & Mobile Learning Tutorial
24/7 - Online Training
Synchronized & Organized Training Material
- Embedded rich text editor.
- Simple frame based animations.
- Pictures supported in various formats.
- Audio clips in various formats supported.
- Large number of ready to use module templates.
- Capability to re-use once inserted object.
- Built in test creation capability.
- Ability to create interactive exercises.
- Various type of question format supported.
- Simple to use wizard based screen capturing mechanism.
- Author the learning content.
- Allow users to download selected part of the learning content.
- Offer users download material.
- Search functionality has been made available.
- Automated learner management and course administration.