Dynamics 365 Integration With SharePoint
The SharePoint integration attribute allows you to store and manage documents on SharePoint in the circumstance of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 document, also use the SharePoint document management capabilities from Microsoft Dynamics 365, like assessing the file out and in, seeing variant background, and changing file properties.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 supports two different types of integration with SharePoint: client-to-server and server-to-server (server-based).
Utilize the SharePointSite and SharePointDocumentLocation things to store and handle the SharePoint Server place records in Dynamics 365, and also the UserMapping thing to define habit claim mappings to use a value aside from the default value used by Dynamics 365 (online) to authenticate and authorize Dynamics 365 consumers from SharePoint.
Please contact us today to know how we can help you further. You may also drop your inquires at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artwork Workflow Solutions Pharma
- Secure Document Management Systems
- Case Management Solution
- Room Reservation System on SharePoint - Office 365
- Dynamics 365 Integration With SharePoint
- Helpdesk Solutions on SharePoint - Azure
- SharePoint Development
- Enterprise Content Management Solutions
- SharePoint KMS
- SharePoint Learning Tool
- SharePoint Migration Service
- Information Rights Management
- Microsoft Project Integration
- SharePoint Workflow Integration
- Outlook Add in for SharePoint
- SharePoint Document Management System ( DMS )
- Timesheet System