Content Management System
The purpose of Content management is:
- To easily obtain, upload, and collaborate on data files within a company. .
- Present and manage content for publication on the Internet. .
Content management can help almost any business small to large. It can also benefit a various range of businesses in industries such as: Engineering, Manufacturing, Government, Financial, Healthcare, and more.
Content management software is least expensive when it is to be used for a website. These systems are not as technical and can be written for ASP/SQL environments. Content management on the corporate / intranet level becomes a little pricy depending on the number of servers, services, and locations needing to run the software.
Here is a list of potential uses for content management:
- Document sharing and management.
- Knowledge base management.
- Web content management (internet).
- Content management (file sharing and sorting).
So you've probably heard of content management and are wondering how can you use it, how it can benefit your company, and possibly - how can we justify spending a large amount of money that doesn't produce an income? Let us explain why you should consider content management.
You have content management software on your server. You have a manufacturing company. Your engineers are in the U.S. and your plant is in some other country. What's the easiest way for your engineers to collaborate on this project? Through a content management software solution you can share information (data files of almost any kind) easily, instant message, and even integrate with a voice solution. You can cut down on communication costs and improve time to market for products.
Traditional CMS migration project:
CMS migration project:
Data is converted once, and continuously synchronized such that each release of the new system has up-to-date contents.
- Complete automated migration and update.
- Assures clean data by eliminating duplicates and data entry errors.
- Non-Intrusive: no need to change any CMS system (old or new).
- Systems stay running during conversion.
- Minimal expertise required to maintain the system.
- CMS is a visual environment that can be operated by people without programming experience.
Bitscape helped business in their business endeavours by supporting with agile and detailed business processes solutions. Get in touch with our business analysts for consulting on any software development need.