SharePoint 2016 Records Management Solutions
SharePoint 2013 enrich with new features which help business manage and protect their records within the organisation. This was earlier limited to archive the record and in-place retention .But now in SharePoint 2013 it has been extended and also applied at the site level retention meaning you can create and manage retention policies for the entire site like causes for the project closer and when it should expire.
Besides when project begins a project owner can create a SharePoint site and invite team members to join the project. The project owner can also select appropriate policy template so whenever a team sends emails, uploads documents or creates any artefacts they automatically receives correct retention policies according to template chosen by project owner and when the project closes it automatically removesthe project folders from outlook 2013, delete artefacts and project expires as per the time specified by policy.
- .Net Core Application MVC
- CRM Applications Development
- Dot Net Core Development
- Legacy Application Development & Support
- Retail Customer Relationship Solutions
- MVC Dot Net Development Service
- Microsoft Office Development Service
- Business Operation Management Solutions
- SharePoint 2016 Records Management Solutions
- Business Process Automation with SharePoint
- Site Provisioning Solutions
- Enterprise collaborative Solutions
- HRIS Solutions on SharePoint & Office 365