System Center Configuration Management and UMM
Bitscape being an IT consulting company helps organizations get best return on their investments. Our technical consultants are well versed with all the technicalities within IT infrastructure planning, set up and development.
Bitscape has helped many enterprises and small and medium scale businesses in their business endeavors where we meet the stakeholders and discuss the need and help them see the clear picture and suggest best approach to get the best ROI from their IT investment. We discuss existing IT environment, business objectives and suggest best suited solution.
We would be more than happy to share some standard basic approach and solution we proposed to our clients. E.g. one of our clients was looking for infrastructure assessment and planning as well as System Center Configuration Management and UMM, hence we carried out and performed the objective by following approach,
- Preplanning phase.
- Planning phase.
- Deployment phase.
This phase involves examining and documenting the current computing environment, determining business and technical objectives, and building a test lab in preparation for the pilot project.
During preplanning, the following steps should be performed:
- Analyze and Document Your Current Environment.
- Analyze Your Needs and Identify Objectives.
- Develop a Test lab Environment.
During this phase, you should plan how your Configuration Manager site will be configured and determine how you will use Configuration Manager Features to support your business and technical objectives defined in the preplanning phase. When planning how the Configuration Manager site and features will be configured, you should also plan for security, backup and recovery operations. As you perform these steps, test configuration variations and deployment scenarios your test lab environment.
In this phase, the planned hierarchy design should be validated and tested in a lab, and a pilot deployment performed. After the hierarchy design has been validated, Configuration Manager sites can be fully deployed into the production environment.
- Mobility Solutions
- Office 365 Deployment
- Remote Staff Augmentation Services
- AD implementation with SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Configuration and Deployment
- Analytics Consulting Services
- Deployment Planning Services by SharePoint
- SharePoint Migration
- SharePoint Online Deployment
- Azure Hosting and Application Management
- System Center Configuration Management and UMM
- Azure IaaS
- System Integration
- Windows Azure PaaS
- Azure Planning and consulting services
- Azure Site Recovery services
- Core Infrastructure Services
- DNS Management
- Enterprise Integration
- IT Infrastructure Management Solutions
- IT Strategy Transforming
- Lync Server 2013 Implementation
- Microsoft Azure Consulting
- Microsoft Exchange Server Integration with Lync Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Deployment Planning Services