SharePoint Deployment Planning Services
SDPS is a new Software Assurance Packaged Services benefit from Microsoft. SDPS is designed to help organizations plan an effective deployment of Microsoft SharePoint server 2007, SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013. SDPS includes a broad range of planning tools and services that help optimize the effectiveness of SharePoint’s core capabilities, and help lower the cost of deployment and adoption.
Bitscape as SDPS Partner helps customer in conducting a highly effective planning process for deploying or getting more out of a customer’s SharePoint investment.
An SDPS engagement focuses on three main MSSP sections: Qualify and Develop, Solution, Proof, mapping these to Solution Development, Strategy Briefing and Architecture Design, and Proof of Concept and Production Pilot respectively. Not all SDPS engagements include all of these sections. For example, only the 10-and 15-day engagements provide a Proof-of-Concept.
For more information on SDPS and FAQs, send your requirement by using this form.
- Mobility Solutions
- Office 365 Deployment
- Remote Staff Augmentation Services
- SharePoint 2013 AD implementation
- SharePoint Configuration and Deployment
- Analytics Consulting Services
- SharePoint Deployment Planning Services
- SharePoint Migration
- SharePoint Online Deployment
- Azure Hosting and Application Management
- System Center Configuration Management and UMM
- Azure IaaS
- System Integration
- Windows Azure PaaS
- Azure Planning and consulting services
- Azure Site Recovery services
- Core Infrastructure Services
- DNS Management
- Enterprise Integration
- IT Infrastructure Management Solutions
- IT Strategy Transforming
- Lync Server 2013 Implementation
- Microsoft Azure Consulting
- Microsoft Exchange Server Integration with Lync Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Deployment Planning Services