SharePoint 2013 AD implementation
Bitscape being an IT consulting company it helps organizations get best return on their investments. Our technical consultants are well versed with all the technicalities within IT infrastructure planning, set up and development.
Bitscape has helped many enterprises and small and medium scale businesses in their business endeavors where we meet the stakeholders and discuss the need and help them see the clear picture and suggest best approach to get the best ROI from their IT investment. We discuss existing IT environment, business objectives and suggest best suited solution.
We would be more than happy to share some standard basic approach and solution we proposed to our clients. E.g. one of our clients was looking for infrastructure assessment and planning as well as Active directory implementation where we carried out and performed the objective by following approach,
AD implementation is a complex process. The main aim is to list and prioritize each requirement in sufficient detail so that this document could serve as a reference in all the phases of development. The implementation of active directory will be performed in the following phases
This phase is the most fundamental phase of Active Directory implementation. There must be clear vision of what needs to be achieved. By developing the high level understanding of the goals and constraints, we well server the early stage of planning.
- During this phase the areas of further analysis are identified.
- Meet the interested candidates and collect information regarding the need.
- Arrange group meeting to finalize what is the goal.
- Understand the overall picture of migrations and the third party solutions required.
The solution components are built on the envisioning and the planning phases. Further refinement is carried out in the stabilization phase.
- Setup Active Directory Services.
- Perform migrations.
- Document the detailed requirement.
It involves the testing of the components whose features are complete. During this phase testing and acceptance of the Active Directory service and its associated network components will take place
- Information transferred to production Active Directory environment.
- complete system test.
- complete policies and procedures.
- Train System units.
During this phase the core solution components are deployed for more widespread application and use, and the deployment is stabilized through on going deployment.
- Perform Cut-over to Production.
- Assess Business and System Operations.
- Conduct Project Acceptance Review.
- Migrate First Groups into production Active Directory.
During this phase the deployed solution component are proactively managed to ensure that they provide the required level of solution reliability, availability, supportability and manageability. This section is the start point for the operations of Active Directory service.
- Mobility Solutions
- Office 365 Deployment
- Remote Staff Augmentation Services
- SharePoint 2013 AD implementation
- SharePoint Configuration and Deployment
- Analytics Consulting Services
- SharePoint Deployment Planning Services
- Azure Backup Services
- SharePoint Migration
- SharePoint Online Deployment
- Azure Hosting and Application Management
- System Center Configuration Management and UMM
- Azure IaaS
- System Integration
- Windows Azure PaaS
- Azure Planning and consulting services
- Azure Site Recovery services
- Core Infrastructure Services
- DNS Management
- Enterprise Integration
- IT Infrastructure Management Solutions
- IT Strategy Transforming
- Lync Server 2013 Implementation
- Microsoft Azure Consulting
- Microsoft Exchange Server Integration with Lync Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Deployment Planning Services