Microsoft Exchange Server Integration with Lync Server
For most of the organization archiving of emails and documents and keeping them for required period of time for regulatory compliance as well as for business requirement and ability to quick search all those documents is quite challenging.
However Exchange server 2013, SharePoint 2013 along with Lync server 2013 provides integrated achieving, hold and eDiscovery which allows user to keep important date within Exchange mailbox, SharePoint sites and documents as well as achieve Lync content. But, the eDiscovery manager in SharePoint 2013 helps performing eDiscovery search docs preview results and export the data across stores.
With Lync server 2013 integrated with Exchange server 2013, one can easily configure Lync with Exchange 2013 mailbox for instant messaging, shared documents and presentations and online meeting content however this Lync data can be firmed to eDiscovery search and applied retention policies as well.Moreover user also can see presence information, instant messaging contact, frequent contacts and groups in outlook web app and also can easily manage IM contacts and groups as well as can initiate IM chats with individual and groups.
Bitscape being an IT consulting company helps businesses harness their technology investment. We are well versed with all the technicalities within SharePoint 2007 and higher, EPM, and Exchange & Lync server implementation and migration however our Managed services like IT infrastructure planning, set up and distinct level of technical support help you to leverage benefit of your technology investment which ultimately transform your business processes.
Please contact us today to know how we can help you further. You may also drop your inquires at email@example.com
- Mobility Solutions
- Office 365 Deployment
- Remote Staff Augmentation Services
- AD implementation with SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Configuration and Deployment
- Analytics Consulting Services
- Deployment Planning Services by SharePoint
- SharePoint Migration
- SharePoint Online Deployment
- Azure Hosting and Application Management
- System Center Configuration Management and UMM
- Azure IaaS
- System Integration
- Windows Azure PaaS
- Azure Planning and consulting services
- Azure Site Recovery services
- Core Infrastructure Services
- DNS Management
- Enterprise Integration
- IT Infrastructure Management Solutions
- IT Strategy Transforming
- Lync Server 2013 Implementation
- Microsoft Azure Consulting
- Microsoft Exchange Server Integration with Lync Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Deployment Planning Services