Lync Server 2013 Implementation
Bitscape being an IT consulting company helps organizations get best return on their investments. Our technical consultants are well versed with all the technicalities within IT infrastructure planning, set up and development.
Bitscape has helped many enterprises and small and medium scale businesses in their business endeavors where we meet the stakeholders and discuss the need and help them see the clear picture and suggest best approach to get the best ROI from their IT investment. We discuss existing IT environment, business objectives and suggest best suited solution.
We would be more than happy to share some standard basic approach and solution we proposed to our clients. E.g. one of our clients was looking for infrastructure assessment and planning as well as Lync server 2013 implementation where we carried out and performed the objectives by following approach.
The Lync Server implementation has been classified into following steps
- Prepare Active directory.
- Prepare First Standard Edition Server.
- Install Topology Builder.
- Create and Publish a topology.
- Deploy Lync Server.
Prepare Active directory
This is the phase where the active directory gets implemented. The basic steps required for the implementation are identified during the phases of the Active Directory implementation.
Prepare First Standard Edition Server
As soon as we are finished with the Active Directory creation the option to prepare first Standard edition Server is available. Performing the required steps the First Standard Edition server can be created
Install Topology Builder
The installation of topology builder is a straight forward process. Performing the required steps would install the Topology Builder.
Create and publish a topology
The new topology can be created and published using the Topology builder. Some basic steps need to be followed in order to create and publish a topology.
Deploy Lync Server
Based on the topology created and published there would be list of steps would be appearing in order to deploy the Lync Server. Performing the steps enables us to deploy Lync Server successfully
Let’s get in touch with our IT expert to get consulting over IT infrastructure management. You may drop your inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobility Solutions
- Office 365 Deployment
- Remote Staff Augmentation Services
- SharePoint 2013 AD implementation
- SharePoint Configuration and Deployment
- Analytics Consulting Services
- SharePoint Deployment Planning Services
- Azure Backup Services
- SharePoint Migration
- SharePoint Online Deployment
- Azure Hosting and Application Management
- System Center Configuration Management and UMM
- Azure IaaS
- System Integration
- Windows Azure PaaS
- Azure Planning and consulting services
- Azure Site Recovery services
- Core Infrastructure Services
- DNS Management
- Enterprise Integration
- IT Infrastructure Management Solutions
- IT Strategy Transforming
- Lync Server 2013 Implementation
- Microsoft Azure Consulting
- Microsoft Exchange Server Integration with Lync Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Deployment Planning Services