IT Infrastructure Management Solutions
Bitscape being an IT consulting company helps businesses harness their technology investment. We are well versed with all the technicalities within IT infrastructure planning, set up and help you to leverage benefit of your technology investment which ultimately transform your business processes.
Let us take care of your IT management and you focus over your business! We basically offer IT Infrastructure Upgrade, Migration Solution & Strategy which includes AD Migration, Exchange Server Migration, server centralization, System monitoring, Storage Solution, Centralized server and system patch management, WSS Presentation and awareness.
Bitscape has helped many enterprises and small and medium scale businesses in their business endeavours where we meet the stakeholders and discuss the need and help them see the clear picture and suggest best approach to get the best ROI from their IT investment. We discuss existing IT environment, business objectives and suggest best suited solution which include,
- Suggest new server hardware infrastructure (Standard & Dynamic).
- Newly ordered server hardware build from scratch with all relevant server utilities as per standard practices.
- Existing AD migration from one version of server to another version of server(Native) according to number of users.
- Existing exchange server migration from server to server for according to no of users.
- If existing file server has degraded performance and needs to rectify.
- Centralized system and server monitoring, assessment and inventory tool.
- iSCSI SAN storage solution for centralized server’s &no of user’s data/document backup/storage as per company’s compliance.
- Install & Configure System Centre server component (Operation Manager/Configuration Manager).
- WSS presentation and integration with AD, if require.
- WSUS Deployment and configuration for centralized server, system patch management and vulnerability management.
We would be more than happy to share some standard basic approach and solution we proposed to our clients. E.g. one of our clients was having 6+ years old IT Infrastructure hardware which requires to be replaced and bring up to the mark as per industry standards and “Core Infrastructure” best practice guidelines. Where we proposed following standard approaches to achieve the business objective.
Phase 1: Server building with best practices approach
Phase 2: Analysis of existing deployment of AD, Exchange & File server
Phase 3: Migration preparation & Pre requisite check-up for AD & Exchange
Phase 4: AD Migration to 2008
Phase 4: Exchange Server Migration to 2010
Phase 5: User level accessibility issues
Phase 6: File server troubleshooting and performance monitoring
Phase 7: Centralized Inventory and Assessment tool setup
Phase 8: System Center 2007 R2 Component setup & configuration
Phase 9: Complete verification of new setup
Option 1: Standard IT Infrastructure
Image 1: Standard IT infrastructure environment with standalone servers
Pros & Cons
- Need more IT administrators to manage IT infrastructure.
- Downtime required for server migration.
- 60% more hardware cost and power consumption.
- More data center floor space required.
- 80%-90% more cable management.
Option 2: Dynamic Infrastructure
Image 2: Dynamic IT infrastructure environment with Hyper-V virtualization technology for core infrastructure
Pros & Cons
- Reduced infrastructure cost through consolidation.
- Virtualized most demanding workloads.
- Virtualized for high availability.
- Improve security and reliability with Microkernelized hypervisor.
- Protect important data using live backup.
- Minimize downtime with quick migration.
- Delegate virtual machine management.
- Reduced support time with integrated management.
- Save time and money with more flexible test environment.
- Take advantage of broad compatibility.
- Mobility Solutions
- Office 365 Deployment
- Remote Staff Augmentation Services
- AD implementation with SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Configuration and Deployment
- Analytics Consulting Services
- Deployment Planning Services by SharePoint
- SharePoint Migration
- SharePoint Online Deployment
- Azure Hosting and Application Management
- System Center Configuration Management and UMM
- Azure IaaS
- System Integration
- Windows Azure PaaS
- Azure Planning and consulting services
- Azure Site Recovery services
- Core Infrastructure Services
- DNS Management
- Enterprise Integration
- IT Infrastructure Management Solutions
- IT Strategy Transforming
- Lync Server 2013 Implementation
- Microsoft Azure Consulting
- Microsoft Exchange Server Integration with Lync Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Deployment Planning Services