HR Management System On SharePoint 2016
We at Bitscape help organisations develop robust web based applications and collaboration software solutions using an array of Microsoft Technologies, Microsoft SharePoint 2016 being one of our forte, which comes with newer functionalities and capabilities harnessing any business objective and challenges most organisations face nowadays.
Human Resources is one of the key departments within an organization since it involves the people who ultimately build and define the strength of an organization.
Effective and Efficient Human Resources management is the need of all organizations, where they require a robust system which includes, storing the Personnel information working within the system, keep it up to date, providing the flexibility of Adding/Editing of employee information such as education/experience/health/language/training etc, and adding a tabbed view for each section.
HR management system facilitates the functionalities such as Automate the process of employee file transfer, Incoming forms, manage the “Meeting attendance and absenteeism information” and generating reports on the same.
It keeps a tab on the Organizational structure based on the hierarchy of the employees, their reporting structure, Import and export list to and fro from the Excel, Generate custom reports from existing list and fields, Automate the workflow process for approvals from and within department, keep a log of Audit History for all the information and activities for any future use, Dashboards for Management decision making, Email integration for Alert and Notifications, Security groups with windows Authentication etc, to name a few.
Bitscape being a leading IT consulting firm has consulted many organisations in the process of overcoming their IT challenges, human resource management being one of them.
Some of the modules incorporated in the HR management solution provider by Bitscape can be enlisted below. This is only an indicative list and Bitscape provides fully customized IT solutions depending upon the business needs of it’s clients.
- Personnel Profile: A section where a user can Add/Edit/Delete a personnel’s profile, Personnel listing, Personnel detailed profile view, Updating the information in real time , status and date change, Activity and History manager, Personnel ratings & history, Attachments Manager, Photo Library, Employee’s details such as Education /Health/Training/Experience/Family information, Generating organization’s hierarchical structure, Automation of workflow approvals by the HR manager, Separate Tabs for Department’s Manager and Central HR Manager.
- Transfer: Keeping a log of Transferred-outgoing files/documents and Transferred-incoming files/documents.
- Meeting: Tabs such as Add/Edit /Delete “Meetings” to list, “Meeting” listing page, detailed view page for the Minutes of Meeting, Manage the attendance/absenteeism of the personnel/employees, Approval workflow for HR manager, Department’s Manager, Central HR Manager and System Administrator.
- Reporting: Generate Reports with different fields and criteria consisting of related personnel information and modules, Generate Statistical reports with different criteria and at pre-specified time intervals, or at regular time intervals from different related lists and modules.
Matrix statistics reports, Personnel information reports which are filtered by division, department, and gender, Personnel information reports filtered by a desired specific field in a related list or module, Reports on the person's educational or medical records or transfers filtered by person's name, Reports on the details of each person's information and export it to Word File/Excel File, Displaying the photo of persons in the report outputs and exports, Reports of the attendance and absenteeism of personnel in different meetings, Grouped reports on the Total number of the people in different divisions and departments grouped by various parameters, ‘Sending Report’ forms and Approval workflow to the HR manager, Department’s Manager, Central HR Manager and System Administrator.
Tools & configuration: Audit Log, Record Grouping, Import and export records from and to the list, Dashboard, Email integration with inbox for alert and notifications, scheduling some actions to be performed on specific date and time.
- Access Control: Window Authentication, Implementing SharePoint security Model, Login, logout, User Management.
- Policies and Procedure Management.
- Absenteeism management.
- Timesheet Management.
- Appraisal Management.
- It is a Web-based system and hence it is accessible from any device.
- Simple, Clean User Interface.
- Organisational charting increases the visibility within the organization across all levels.
- Most importantly since it is a modular system, you PAY only for what you need.
Get in touch with one of our business analysts for any IT consulting needs.