SharePoint Workflow Integration
Windows SharePoint Services provide a robust and customizable work environment for users to create, collaborate, store and utilize the business information. The workflow is a way to organize and run a set of work units and activities to form an executive file for representation of a work process.
The process of the workflow can even control the life cycle of any item in SharePoint. The workflow can display both the system functions and also human actions. The workflow in SharePoint can be simple as well as complex as per your company’s requirements. You can create workflows that can be initiated by users as well as Windows SharePoint services.
The workflow shows custom business processes of the organization which can be attached to the SharePoint documents. The new workflow service called ‘Workflow Manager’ in SharePoint 2013, which act as a central role in the enterprise however it built on the Windows Workflow Foundation.
Workflow Manager in SharePoint server 2013:
The advancement in workflow in SharePoint server 2013 is in enterprise features like, fully declarative authoring, elastic scalability, managed services reliability, REST and service bus massaging. A new service called Workflow manager in SharePoint server 2013 is designed to perform central role in enterprise however workflow built by workflow manager can leverage the capabilities of some additional enterprise features like High Density and Multi-Tenancy, Activity / Workflow Artefact Management, Tracking and Monitoring, Instance Management, and Fully Declarative Authoring.
Moreover a new platform called SharePoint 2013 Workflow Platform designed by SharePoint designer 2013 specifically for Workflow Manager which supports new functionalities like.
- Visual workflows development capability by Visio 2013 add-in.
- No-code web service calls triggered by an new action within a workflow .
- Create task and start a process independently.
- Coordination between SharePoint 2010 workflow platform and 2013 workflow platform which helps creating a workflow regardless of platform tendency.
- A brand new dictionary type and capability of building workflow blocks such as stage, Loop and App step.
Microsoft has also provided two means to design and install workflow templates for SharePoint which are set into Visual Studio 2012. SharePoint Designer 2013 has strong inbuilt tools to mechanize the business process with its workflow designer.
Basically Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 can streamline document collaboration with the workflow it provides. We provide the SharePoint workflow solution which enables any organization to enhance its productivity and increase accountability. We offer you the workflow integrated with Microsoft products such as; Outlook, Content Management Server and SharePoint by which you can manage your individual tasks. By Our SharePoint workflow solutions you can easily get control on the life cycle of your documents.
- Artwork Workflow
- Bitscape Vault
- Case Management
- Room Reservation System
- Discussion Board
- Dynamics CRM Integration With SharePoint
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Exchange Integration With Project Server
- Finance Portal Development
- Help Desk
- Identity Management In SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Development
- SharePoint Enterprise Content Management
- SharePoint KMS
- Learning Tool
- SharePoint Migrator
- Microsoft Exchange Integration SharePoint
- SharePoint Online Information Rights Management Solutions
- Microsoft Project Integration With SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint People and Personalization
- SharePoint Search
- SharePoint Workflow Integration
- Newsletter Solution
- Social Networking Site In SharePoint Server 2013
- Outlook AddIn
- SSS in SharePoint
- SAGE MAS 200 and 90 Integration with SharePoint 2013
- SAP Microsoft duet enterprise
- SharePoint 2013 Development
- SharePoint 2013 DMS
- Timesheet System