Information Rights Management Solutions with SharePoint Online
Traditionally, sensitive information can be controlled only by limiting access to the networks or computers where the information is stored. After access is given to users, however, there are no restrictions on what can be done with the content or to whom it can be sent. Microsoft Information Rights Management (IRM) enables you to create a persistent set of access controls that live with the content, rather than a specific network location, which can help you control access to files even after they leave your direct control.
With Microsoft SharePoint 2013, IRM is available for files that are located in document libraries and stored as attachments to list items. Site administrators can choose to protect downloads from a document library with IRM. When a user attempts to download a file from the library, SharePoint Foundation verifies that the user has permissions to the given file, and issues a license to the user that enables access to the file at the appropriate permissions level. SharePoint Foundation then downloads the file to the user's computer in an encrypted, rights-managed file format.
IRM is enabled at the document-library level by an administrator in SharePoint and integrates with Windows Rights Management and Active directory in the organization.
In SharePoint online user can also protect their documents in the cloud, as Office 365 users can get a service plan that includes IRM capabilities powered by a new document protection service also known as Windows Azure AD Rights Management (AADRM) which is equivalent to Windows Right Management Server (RMS Server) to an on premises SharePoint installation. One can easily set usage rights;can protect rendered documents in the browser, can protect documents for groups, IRM supports Office documents and PDF files.
Bitscape can help you establish your SharePoint IRM Solution which will protect not only native office files but also non Microsoft files such as PDFs, CAD files, text files and image files.
- Artwork Workflow
- Bitscape Vault
- Case Management
- Room Reservation System
- Discussion Board
- Dynamics CRM Integration With SharePoint
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Exchange Integration With Project Server
- Finance Portal Development
- Help Desk
- Identity Management In SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Development
- Enterprise Content Management by SharePoint
- SharePoint KMS
- Learning Tool
- SharePoint Migrator
- Microsoft Exchange Integration SharePoint
- Information Rights Management Solutions with SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Project Integration With SharePoint 2013
- People and Personalization SharePoint
- SharePoint Search
- SharePoint Workflow Integration
- Newsletter Solution
- Social Networking Site In SharePoint Server 2013
- Outlook AddIn
- SSS in SharePoint
- SAGE MAS 200 and 90 Integration with SharePoint 2013
- SAP Microsoft duet enterprise
- SharePoint 2013 Development
- SharePoint 2013 DMS
- Timesheet System