When you invest in a SharePoint based Help Desk portal you give your users the issue support they need when they need it most. You can track each issue's lifecycle from the initial trouble ticket straight through to issue resolution.
Improve Customer service levels
Improve the relationship between the customers
Email Notifications can be sent easily
Better service can be provided the client
- Web based interface.
- Track the lifecycle of each issue.
- Categorize the help desk issue.
- Prioritize the issue.
- Dashboard is available.
- Notifications can be sent to the concerned persons.
- Levels of ticket priority has been defined.
- Ability to reassign tickets.
- Email can be sent on completion or achievement of issue / critical task.
- Ability to view the conversation of the staff.
- A Centralized access can be provided depending on the permission levels.
- End user ticket creation using web form.
- Alerts can be sent to staff on major achievements or completion issue.
- Important announcements are made visible.
- Search functionality is been made available.
- Export & Import facility made available.
- Various reports can be built on the request.
- Artwork Workflow
- Bitscape Vault
- Case Management
- Room Reservation System
- Discussion Board
- Dynamics CRM Integration With SharePoint
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Exchange Integration With Project Server
- Finance Portal Development
- Help Desk
- Identity Management In SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Development
- Enterprise Content Management by SharePoint
- SharePoint KMS
- Learning Tool
- SharePoint Migrator
- Microsoft Exchange Integration SharePoint
- Information Rights Management Solutions with SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Project Integration With SharePoint 2013
- People and Personalization SharePoint
- SharePoint Search
- SharePoint Workflow Integration
- Newsletter Solution
- Social Networking Site In SharePoint Server 2013
- Outlook AddIn
- SSS in SharePoint
- SAGE MAS 200 and 90 Integration with SharePoint 2013
- SAP Microsoft duet enterprise
- SharePoint 2013 Development
- SharePoint 2013 DMS
- Timesheet System