The simplistic definition of a forum is a place where people have the ability to start communication and reply to other people’s threads. A member of the community in the forum posts a message, which is visible to everyone in that community. Once read, there is the option to post a reply. Thus, a discussion can build up without all users having to be online at the same time.
Customized Admin Panel
Easy to Setup
- Allows to creates relations with the visitors of the site.
- Private messaging system.
- Administrative control panel.
- Allows Get Information.
- Term sets can be added.
- File and image upload.
- Unread message tracking.
- Unlimited Forums, Sub forums, Posts, Groups and Members.
- Duplicate thread prevention.
- Customization option available.
- Ratings can be provided.
- Copy link to clipboard option available.
- Group email functionality.
- User alerts can be set.
- Mark a FAQs option available.
- Report as abuse option made available.
- Artwork Workflow
- Bitscape Vault
- Case Management
- Room Reservation System
- Discussion Board
- Dynamics CRM Integration With SharePoint
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Exchange Integration With Project Server
- Finance Portal Development
- Help Desk
- Identity Management In SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Development
- Enterprise Content Management by SharePoint
- SharePoint KMS
- Learning Tool
- SharePoint Migrator
- Microsoft Exchange Integration SharePoint
- Information Rights Management Solutions with SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Project Integration With SharePoint 2013
- People and Personalization SharePoint
- SharePoint Search
- SharePoint Workflow Integration
- Newsletter Solution
- Social Networking Site In SharePoint Server 2013
- Outlook AddIn
- SSS in SharePoint
- SAGE MAS 200 and 90 Integration with SharePoint 2013
- SAP Microsoft duet enterprise
- SharePoint 2013 Development
- SharePoint 2013 DMS
- Timesheet System