Bitscape is one of the most experienced Search Engine Marketing companies around. We understand how important it is for your website to be noticed by visitors of the Internet. The most common way to get visitors to your website is to attain a high page ranking on popular search engines. Our services help you get THAT. Our SEM services consist of search engine optimization, link popularity, pay per click management and competitive analysis.
SEO Organic Process and difference we make to your website
1. Initial study and setup strategies
- This is a manual process based on our own technique in most sites done prior to acceptance of the work.
- However the prime objective of this step to understand the business of the client. Study and make a plan to optimization the web site. We have many check list to which we compare the site including information on the client products, how many competitors related with that products, website usability, search engine friendly nature etc.
- After accepting work and while receiving website access of client we do another comparison with file structure and folder structure of site and compare again with our check list.
- We decide the setup strategies and promotion strategies.
2. Keywords and competitive analysis
- Discovery of Keywords: The important process in optimization process is keyword research. We do a research for client’s industry based on client’s expectation and audience targeted. Partial work of this step has been completed while we propose client and do initial search for keywords. However after accepting work we do a complete research again in keywords, keyword combinations and variations like singular, plural and synonyms. Additionally we find out how often the defined keywords are being searched every month to select the right keywords for the long term.
- ROI Analysis: After finalizing the most valuable keywords for client we do ROI analysis of the keywords targeted i.e. the most generic keywords are the most widely searched, but also the most competitive, and sometimes bring no relevant or partially interested visitor resulting in low conversion rates with high paid keyword. Generally, phrases that most accurately describe specific qualities of a site yield the highest ROI and we categorized it for our SEO process.
- Competitive Analysis: We do competitive analysis on what other websites are in competition with the client’s website for the chosen keywords. Based on this analysis or work efforts being calculated for internal efforts and regular monitoring.
3. Content optimisation
Whether you want new and fresh content or you want to make improve existing content, we can provide you both the facilities. We check the copy content using copyscape and suggest you better content with enough keyword density. Content is very valuable as it can retain the visitors and compel them to go further in your site. And that is why we suggest the content for each and every page.
4. Site optimization
This site optimization for search engine keyword applying to meta tags and content complementation to the keyword i.e. Keyword density. This is the most important stage as in this stage we will have to implement the best keywords with right content based on our analysis.
Once the optimization is over, the requests for modifications will be handed over to you in a separate format (Excel format) listing the Unique URL’s and the additional content (add-on write-ups) in Microsoft Word. Once we finalize the optimization we begin submissions to all related engines and directory. This is the organic way of getting noticed in search engine. Once this is achieved we go for alternative internet visibility options.
5. Visibility Execution
Our visibility execution efforts contain directory submission, blog submission, press release submission, article submission and social bookmarking. Social media and community strategy can increase the visibility of your site.
6. Verification and position report
In this process we carefully analyze the outcome of our work and we do have to regularly monitor the changes and impact of it in all leading search engines. The reports are part and parcel of that. Report sets the bar and gives us an opportunity to provide client a “before and after” picture of your progress and we do provide periodic standard progress reports.
We continuously generate ROI centric custom reports for each client by analyzing the logs of site and providing the outcome in simple words to client in a report. There might be a report on how other sites especially nearest competitor is doing and if any new section or product/service offering made by competitor i.e. competition monitoring report.
7. Strategic promotion i.e. PPC, Paid Submissions, Affiliate strategies etc.
PPC stands for pay per click. There is certain popular pay per click programs via which you can advertise in search engines. Among them we prefer following
- Google Adwords: Google AdWords is a quick and simple way to purchase highly targeted cost-per-click (CPC) or cost-per-impression (CPM) advertising, regardless of your budget. AdWords ads are displayed along with search results on Google, as well as on search and content sites in the growing Google Network, including AOL, EarthLink, HowStuffWorks, & Blogger. With searches on Google and page views on the Google Network each day, your Google AdWords ads reach a vast audience.
- Yahoo Search Marketing: Yahoo! Search marketing offers various options listed below:.
- Sponsored Search Reach active Internet users on top search engine sites.
- Local Advertising Target prospects searching for businesses in your neighborhood.
- Search Submit Expand your reach and coverage in algorithmic search listings.
- Product Submit Reach millions of motivated buyers through Yahoo! Shopping.
- Travel Submit Promote your offers and deals to eager travelers on Yahoo! Travel.
- Directory Submit Include your business in the Yahoo! Directory.
We choose and manage the best for you.
- MSN AdCenter: Microsoft adCenter provides targeted advertising for online campaigns, advanced tracking, and ROI management.
There are CPM based banner advertising network also via which we can push our client’s promotion. A note that most of the PPC programs include CPM based site targeting too.