Inventory and order processing
Bitscape is a global IT consulting and solution provider company headquartered in Ahmedabad India and having a global footprint through it’s representative offices in US.
We are well versed with all the technicalities within Microsoft Dynamics namely AX/NAV/GP, CRM, SharePoint 2007 and higher, .NET, MVC, Managed services like IT infrastructure planning.
We are involved in the end to end set up of our products and services and also provide distinct level of technical support to ensure that you as a client can leverage benefit of your technological investment which ultimately would reflect in your business productivity.
Microsoft Dynamics GP is an Enterprise Resource Planning solution which is built on highly scalable and affordable Microsoft Technologies. It is a cost effective solution for managing various areas of business such as Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Field Services, Project Management, Accounting, Human Resources.
Bitscape, has built it’s capabilities around Microsoft Business solutions and Microsoft Dynamics GP platform being one of them, we have delivered plenty of solutions based on Microsoft GP platform.
- Bill of Materials: Explains how to set up and maintain bills of materials, which are lists of the components needed to build finished goods. Describes how to create and post assembly transactions, copy bill components, and analyse and print information.
- German Shipping Documents: Explains how to set up and use shipping documents in Sales Order Processing. These are legal documents that accompany goods that are shipped from a sales company to a customer. This feature is available only if you've installed a German version of Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Inventory Control: Explains how to set up inventory preferences and records, and how to enter and post transactions and work with stock counts. Also contains information about reporting, year-end closing, and inventory reconciliation and adjustments.
- Invoicing: Describes how to create and print invoices and packing slips, enter transactions, and print analysis and audit reports. Also describes how to customize Invoicing.
- Purchase Order Enhancements: Explains how to set up and use purchase order approvals, purchase order commitments, and purchase order returns.
- Purchase Order Processing: Describes how to set up Purchase Order Processing, and how to enter, print, issue, and manage purchase orders and receipts. Also explains how to analyse this information and complete routine procedures.
- Sales Order Processing: Describes how to set up Sales Order Processing and enter and print quotes, orders, invoices, back orders, and returns. Also includes information about generating purchase orders from past sales documents.
- Collaboration SharePoint 2013
- CRM Applications
- Dashboard System On Dot Net Technology
- Desktop Application
- EPM Solutions
- Interactive Workflow Engine
- Inventory and order processing
- Inventory Management System And Accounting Management System
- Model View Controller MVC
- Outlook Customization
- Production Management System
- Records Management and Compliance in SharePoint 2013
- Retail Management
- Business Process and Forms SharePoint 2013
- Site Provisioning Solution in SharePoint 2013
- Collaborative Platform On SharePoint 2016
- HR Management System On SharePoint 2016