Microsoft Project server 2013 and SharePoint 2013 in combination provide an unmatchable and comprehensive Microsoft EPM Solution. Microsoft Project server 2013 gives you robust tools for organizational project management and SharePoint work management solution and ability to match stackholder dashboard vision with WSS customization (Webparts creation), delivers Enterprise Project Management solution even for a small group to an enterprise. This is one of the best and fastest user acceptances EPM solutions we have experienced from our client feedback.
We can enable your organization to do following in Microsoft Project server 2013 with use of Microsoft SharePoint server 2013.
- Easily publish Project .mpp file data into SharePoint Workspaces and across organizational unit by ensuring desired workflow using SharePoint.
- Collaborate with Project .mpp file data within SharePoint.
- Executive Dashboard with custom reports presented to executives including organization wide calendar and event sharing, features such as wikis, blogs or other out-of- box features of Microsoft SharePoint server 2010 as demanded by stackholders, and any MIS report that may add value to your executive’s efforts.
- Other than projects work collaboration with your organizational processes.
- Custom as well as prebuilt custom workspace templates available.
- Legacy or Microsoft or 3rd party integration possible with in SharePoint to enhance value of reports to the executives in the dash board.
Moreover the project site feature available in SharePoint server 2013 provides basic project management functionality and a team collaboration site in order to manage projects. Hence Project sites also enable teams to access and share relevant data, documents, and communication.Project sites in SharePoint Server 2013 enable information workers within an organization to effectively collaborate on projects. Project managers can get updated on real time on project progress, and team members can also check whether their work fits into the overall context.
A project site within SharePoint 2013 provides Project Summary Web Part, Visual timeline of the project's tasks, Complete task schedule for a project, Library for storing relevant project documents, Notebook for quickly capturing and organizing information about the project, shared calendar for team events, Ability to connect to the Project 2013 client application.
Besides SharePoint Server 2013 combination with Exchange Server, a project site can also include a team mailbox for unified communication about the project as it progresses. A project site can also be used to capture issues, risks, deliverables, and can be switched to full control (versus managed mode) for more robust Project Server 2013 functionalityif is part of a site collection that is associated with Project Server 2013. However project sites offer the SharePoint Server user project management capabilities, E.g.when you have numerous project sites and require collectiveinformation and when you need added project management functionality, a structured method allows you to easily migrate your project site data to Project Server 2013.
- Collaboration SharePoint 2013
- CRM Applications
- Dashboard System On Dot Net Technology
- Desktop Application
- EPM Solutions
- Interactive Workflow Engine
- Inventory and order processing
- Inventory Management System And Accounting Management System
- Model View Controller MVC
- Outlook Customization
- Production Management System
- Records Management and Compliance in SharePoint 2013
- Retail Management
- Business Process and Forms SharePoint 2013
- Site Provisioning Solution in SharePoint 2013
- Collaborative Platform On SharePoint 2016
- HR Management System On SharePoint 2016