Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a package of software tools aimed at Enhancing the Customer Engagement. Microsoft is well aware that a positive customer experience is an important aspect of customer acquisition and customer retention software is a product introduced by Microsoft with the sole focus of delivering exceptional customer engagement experience to enterprises and companies thereby empowering them to build a long-lasting relationship with their customers based on knowledge and trust.
Today, one of the most intriguing questions faced by the organizations is how to make the customer engagement process more enriching. And certainly, there is no “One process fits All” type of a concept because with the change in the nature of the business the customer expectations and behavior also change and thus the methods of engaging with them should also change.
Microsoft CRM applications address the pain areas of each business vertical in the most definitive way through their Customized solutions thereby delivering exceptional customer experience.
The three key areas on which Microsoft CRM application focuses on are: -
- Predicting the Customer Engagement through historical patterns and trends.
- Making the Customer experience more proactive and real time through past insights.
- Most importantly, making the customer experience as personalized as possible by engaging with them at the right time, at the right place in the right way.
Microsoft CRM is a package of software which helps companies improvise the different areas within the organization such as marketing, sales, client servicing etc, thereby improving the overall organizational efficiency and enhancing the customer experience.
And yes, Microsoft understands the cost, adaptability and security necessities and essentialities of the enterprises and hence has designed it’s CRM applications which can be deployed in Cloud infrastructure, on-premise server infrastructure or even in a hybrid set up.
Bitscape has developed it’s core competence around Microsoft technologies such as .NET, Share Point, Office 365 to name a few and is a Microsoft certified GOLD partner for more than a decade now.
Bitscape has successfully deployed CRM application software across organizations of small, medium and large scale in a customized format to suit their business needs.
Bitscape has helped organizations deliver seamless customer experience by delivering Microsoft CRM applications by leveraging the skills and knowledge of it’s highly trained and experienced manpower.
It is the sole aim of Bitscape to help organizations with their IT challenges and suggest suitable solutions which would only increase their business productivity and streamline their operating costs.
- Collaboration SharePoint 2013
- CRM Applications
- Dashboard System On Dot Net Technology
- Desktop Application
- EPM Solutions
- Interactive Workflow Engine
- Inventory and order processing
- Inventory Management System And Accounting Management System
- Model View Controller MVC
- Outlook Customization
- Production Management System
- Records Management and Compliance in SharePoint 2013
- Retail Management
- SharePoint 2013- Business Process and Forms
- Site Provisioning Solution in SharePoint 2013
- Collaborative Platform On SharePoint 2016
- HR Management System On SharePoint 2016